Rent

Rent price list (EUR)

Teichwiese 3, Lackenhof, Austria

Winter 2016 / 2017

 

03.12 – 23.12

16.03 – 31.03

07.01 – 30.01

23.02 – 15.03

24.12 – 06.01

31.01 – 22.02

01.04-02.12
apt. 7 (2 adults) 90 100 110 80
apt. 1,2,3,9 (4 adults) 110 115 120 90
apt. 8 (5 adults + child) 140 150 160 105
apt. 4 (7 adults) 150 160 175 120
apt. 5 (4 adults) 130 140 150 100
apt. 6 (4 adults) 120 130 140 95
Apt 1 (4 adults)

IMG_2456

Show more

Apt 2 (4 adults)

IMG_2471

Show more

Apt 3 (4 adults)

IMG_2486

Show more

Apt 4 (7 Персон)

IMG_2651

Show more

Apt 5 (4 adults)

IMG_2513

Show more

Apt 6 (4 adults)

IMG_2550

Show more

Apt 7 (2 adults)

IMG_2571

Show more

Apt 8 (5 adults + child)

IMG_2587

Show more

Apt 9 (4 adults)

IMG_2625

Show more

Rental terms:

* Check in: from 14:00, check out: till 12:00.
* Free Wi-Fi all over the house.
* Free parking space, preliminary reservation is not required.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited all over the territory, except specially equipped places.
* Hotel staff speaks German and English.
* All children are welcome. Baby cot is provided on request.
* Pets by agreement; charges may be applicable.
* Advance payment is 30% of the total amount, to be transferred to the bank account, details of which will be sent to you after your request. This is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining 70% shall be paid no later than 7 (seven) days prior to arrival to the same bank account. Shortly after receiving the money into the bank account, we will send the booking confirmation to your email.